Mohamed Kamal ElSayed
Mr. Mohamed has over 15 years of experience in project management in site and academic fields. He has extensive knowledge of Construction Management, Project Control, project planning & scheduling techniques, Cost estimating & cost analysis techniques, Cost planning & Cost Controlling techniques, Earned Value techniques, Claim analysis techniques, latest versions of Primavera Enterprise (Ver. 4&5&6&7), Primavera EPPM professional Rel. 8.x, Primavera Expedition (Ver. 11 & 12 & 13 & 14), Primavera Web application (myPrimavera Ver. 5 & 6 & 7), Primavera Timesheet (Ver. 5 & 6 & 7), Primavera Charts & Chart Designer (Ver. 5 & 6), latest versions of Primavera Project Planner (Ver. 3.1), Primavera Suretrak and Primavera Contractor (Ver. 5 & 6).
B.Sc. in Construction Engineering Tanta University, Egypt
M.Sc. in Project Management EIN Shams University, Egypt
Certified Project Management Professional, PMP®
Certified Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP®
Certified PRINCE2 Fundamental®
Certified International Project Manager CIPM, from AAPM/AAFM ®
SCRUM Fundamentals Certified SFC
Certified Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management PreSales Specialist
Certified Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Sales Specialist
Executive General Manager
Progress Consult Group
December 2015 – Present (9 months)Saudi Arabia
To direct, promote, and coordinate the operations of the cooperative in a manner that will
optimize the cooperative’s market share and savings, improve the cooperative’s
efficiency, help achieve the cooperative’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding
Develop and communicate cooperative goals and results to all personnel
1. Develop and review budget and goals with staff within 60 days of fiscal year end
2. Review progress as compared to budget with staff quarterly
3. Hold regular employee meetings
Select, supervise, and support the employee team
1. Create and maintain an atmosphere in which employees willingly produce at maximum
2. Supervise maintenance of preferred staffing levels
3. Assign employee responsibilities and maintain job descriptions
4. Develop performance standards
5. Supervise ongoing employee training
6. Complete and administer a yearly merit review with all direct reports
7. Develop and maintain a salary administration program and pay competitive wages
based on performance
8. Plan for and provide opportunities for employee advancement and development
9. Continually build upon personal skills and knowledge
Uphold cooperative policies
1. Enforce and uphold all cooperative policies
2. Ensure cooperative facilities and equipment meet all federal, state and OSHA
3. Receive no OSHA, state, or federal citations
4. Ensure no customer is uninformed of safe product handling
5. Supervise maintenance and housekeeping of all cooperative facilities and equipment
1. Develop sound working relationships with other cooperatives and within the business
2. Develop member confidence in and understanding of the cooperative
1. Submit monthly reports, and recommendations to the board
Hill International, Inc.
August 2011 – December 2015 (4 years 5 months)Makkah
• Jabal Omar Development Project – Makkah – KSA
• Develop and agree site use proposals (Contractor’s Area, as defined by the General requirements of the Contractor document) in conjunction with the Contractor;
• Coordinate the staging of site activities with contractors and agree appropriate access into, out of and through the working areas;
• Review and confirm no objection to the contractors’ overall strategy for material handling, (in conjunction with the Supervising Engineer);
• Review and monitor in a timely manner, the Contractors proposed construction equipment and manpower histogram and advise Employer of any shortage.
• Deep involvement in Contractor transmittals addressing Construction methodology, Method Statements, Project Quality Plan, Safety Plan, Schedules and Compliance with Project objectives.
• Review the construction stage consent application and approval process;
• Identify and monitor the status of construction related NOCs and assist the Contractor in obtaining permits and approvals (as necessary);
• Review and comment on Contractor proposed site organization and key personnel CVs.
• Attend executive meetings, weekly progress meetings, quality meetings and safety meetings and ensure that weekly technical meetings are attended by all relevant disciplines.
• Ensure Contractor’s possession of relevant Building Permits, letters of undertakings and/or Taking Over Certificates as necessary for site operations;
• Manage construction activities and provide general interface coordination between contractors;
Project Management Senior Engineer
February 2010 – August 2011 (1 year 7 months)Makkah
• Planning and Follow up 120 Projects by using Primavera P6 & Contract Manager – Makkah Municipality- KSA
• Manages, integrates, coordinates and review the work of the Project Controls group to develop, implement, feed, reconcile, and maintain valuable program control databases and reports.
• Manage and ensure the reconciliation of program controls data with financial systems, coordinating with Support Services and IT Department.
• Coordinate and provide leadership to local Project Managers and Directors to establish and maintain data coding structures, project control tools, and quality data for budgets, contracts, change orders, trends and actual costs.
• Develop, implement and maintain a management reporting data warehouse to produce valuable program controls reports and data.
• Attract, recruit, and retain a project controls team.
Primavera Contract Manager:
• Responsible for the setup, development and implementation of Project Control system using Contract Manager.
• Managing meeting minutes, daily and monthly reports.
• Preparing monitoring and progress reports.
• Managing project drawings, shop drawings and submittals.
• Managing Purchase orders, material delivery and LC
• Managing Invoices, variation orders and change orders .Managing Claims, Issues and Technical letters.
• Ensure all project requirements & objectives are properly documented Establish & confirm guidelines applicable to the project.
• Design Primavera Project Management Module
• Core team training
• Preparing the schedule instruction according to PMI standards for scheduling required for implementing the system
• following up & supporting the core team
• Reviewing the contractors’ schedules and the monthly update
• Prepare the material delivery plan
• Preparing submittals schedules
Contract manager & P6 integration
• P6 and CM integration in financial modules
• Integration in Submittals module
• Integration in daily reports module
Project Management Senior Engineer
September 2006 – January 2010 (3 years 5 months)Egypt – KSA
1- Nissan Motor Egypt Extension Project (Renovation Existing Building And Training Center Building) Constructed By Kajima Corporation
2- Shutdown process (Factory maintenance) for IBN-RUSHED Factory (SABIC Group) KSA
3- Development of portfolio and program management system For Khatib & Alami KSA
4- Preparing the time claim for 26 variation orders in the project of constructing Office Buildings owned by Pension fund Investment and Constructed by Saudi oger Co.– Riyadh
5- Enterprise Project Management environment analysis and Documentation cycles development & Expedition coaching for DAR AL-ARKAN CO. – Riyadh
6- My Primavera Implementation of 476 projects owned by CDPof Ministry Of Interior – Riyadh
7- Primavera P6 and Contract Manager (Expedition) Implementation for AL Rashid Contracting Co. – Riyadh
8- Primavera P6 and Contract Manager (Expedition) Implementation for King Abdullah Financial District (KAFD) & Information Technology and Communication Complex (ITCC) – Riyadh
Engineering, Certified [PMP, RMP, CCP, SP]